You will not be disappointed if you come and stay in Ash Cottage … it is stunning! A very spacious yet cosy cottage with everything you need to hand. Ash Cottage has a very high spec 5 seater hot tub allowing you all to have a little more room to yourself in the hot tub and in the cottage itself.
- Weekend and midweek breaks available – No specific arrival days
- Sleeps up to 4 people (1 double bedroom (double bed) & 2 single bedrooms)
- No under 5′s (due to the lake and hot tub on site)
- Check in after 3.30pm (Earlier check in is available from 2.00pm)
- Depart by 11.30am (later checkout is available buy 1.00pm)
- No pets allowed
- Single storey building
- Balboa System Hot tub – 5 seats and 1 lounger – outdoor and not under cover
- BBQ’s allowed but not provided – utensils are
- LCD TV/DVD player in lounge (A couple of DVDs provided)
- Family bathroom consisting of toilet, wash basin, bath with over head shower
- Beds made up for your arrival, bedding and towels provided
- Kitchen including microwave, toaster, kettle and all the pots, pans and cutlery you require
- Gas hob, electric fan oven and extractor
- Under counter Fridge and freezer compartment
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- 2 x 3 seater sofas
- Central heating included
- Electricity included
- Laminated floors throughout
- Tea, coffee, sugar provided
- No smoking
- Parking at the holiday cottages
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Birthday and hen/stag parties NOT allowed
- THIS IS A PEACEFUL REALXING COTTAGE AND NOT A PARTY HOUSE!
Payment Terms: You can secure your booking with only a £50.00 deposit and the balance is due 14 days prior to your arrival date. If the booking is within 14 days full payment is required. Book by calling 01904 492912 during office hours (mon-fri 9.30am to 4pm) and payment is via card over the telephone or book online and payment via paypal.
If we have missed anything you would like to know please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Address : Ash Cottage, The Vale Of York, Sheriff Hutton Road, Strensall, York, YO32 5TL
Telephone : 01904 492912